Thursday, April 28, 2011

Project G37S: Drawing Inspiration from the BULLETPROOF S2000

Deviating momentarily from the relatively long, rant-type posts of late, I'd like to share a few pictures that were sent to me from Ben Schaffer (Bespoke Ventures/Bulletproof Automotive). Ben has proven to be an invaluable resource, not only in the obvious regard of assisting me with parts for my project, but in fueling my enthusiasm, passion, and intrigue into the Japanese Domestic Market, and this industry.

That said, I have been discussing with Ben the next stage of Project G37S. I am looking into changing the aesthetics of the G. I am not married to any particular modification route presently, so it has been fun throwing ideas back and forth, imagining the possibilities, and picturing the potential final product. Consistent with the theme of this project, I am hoping to separate myself from the pack with these future modifications.

Illuminating the road taken with his S2000, Ben sent me the following images. Like many, I had seen this car before. However, the viewing experience is altered now as I reflect upon and consider the different possible outcomes for the G. This car is inspiring, to say the least.







Personally, I prefer this car on the Top Secret Limited Edition TE37's.



   (If you couldn't tell from the pictures, we were discussing what to do with the rear of the G.)

No comments:

Post a Comment