Saturday, February 12, 2011

Changing Times...

A few weeks ago, a co-worker inquired of me, "Why a Japanese car? What's wrong with an American car?" I have been asked questions of this nature on more than one occasion. My own father never quite understood my fascination with the Japanese tuning scene.

"Are you sure you don't want to look at a Mustang or a Camaro?"

I was reminded of this a few days ago when I received, from my father, an e-mail that included the link posted below. Although a bit lengthy, I found myself entertained watching it. Moreover, as I sat next to my father as he viewed it for what I'm sure was the second or third time, I saw the emotional, reminiscent expression of nostalgia on his face, as he likely recalled some fond memories of his younger days.


Enjoy:

What We Drove in the 50s & 60s


It makes me wonder how I will look back upon the tuning scene of today in thirty or forty years...

No comments:

Post a Comment