Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Project FJ: Making progress...

It has been so long since I have dropped off a vehicle for some modification work that I almost forgot the excitement and anticipation that builds and builds leading up to the receipt of the final product. I left the FJ in the competent hands of my buddy Brian at Pro-Spec Autosport this past Sunday. Yes, Sunday. The shop is closed on Sundays but Brian made a special trip to accommodate my schedule because that is the kind of guy he is. He has always been good to me and has always taken great care with my cars.

Anyway, I just received a few "teaser" shots of my truck in progress. Enjoy and stay tuned…
Pro-Comp 3" lift installed...

Volk Racing TE37 Large PCD on BFG T/A KO2 rubber...
Matching spare...

Bushwacker flares installed...

More to come



JDMphasis… Innovation over Imitation

No comments:

Post a Comment