Sunday, April 3, 2016

I want a Supra...

Yes, it is that simple. I have had a thing for these cars from the time I was a teenager. An acquaintance of mine owned one and I remember being incredibly envious. Here, 15+ years later, I still love this car. It is much like the RX-7 in that it has that timeless feel. They still look as great in 2016 as they did in the 90's, especially when they are adorned with Ridox aero… Enjoy this small sample of sexy Supras.








(Capture Credit: Tokyo Tuner)





Maybe someday...

JDMphasis… Innovation over Imitation

2 comments:

  1. First and second pics and also last two pics contain a car with fake shine auto replica kits.banner right on the windshield.just saying bro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know how I missed that! Ugh. Pics removed… Thank you, sir.

      Delete