Saturday, March 5, 2016

Project Z33: New Tags

A few months ago I ordered some vanity plates for the Z. I had a few different ideas bouncing around in my head, but ultimately decided on 'JDMZ33'. Pretty self-explanatory. About 8 weeks later they arrived!


Ummm… What?

I went back and double-checked all the paperwork. Of course, my paperwork was correct. The paperwork from the Registry of Motor Vehicles confirming my desired plate was even correct. I have no idea how this happened. I brought the plates back to the Registry and showed them their own paperwork. They apologized and informed me that they would rectify the situation. 

A couple months later…


Much better. However, I have to be honest… I did not realize that there would be a space between the 'Z' and the '33'. I was not anticipating any spaces and, of course, if there had to be a space, I would have put it in between the 'JDM' and the 'Z33'. I guess I did not pay close enough attention to the Massachusetts vanity license plate restrictions. Since I am a bit obsessive and anal, this will no doubt drive me bananas. However, I can live with it for a while… (Though, I will likely be ordering new plates next year.)

JDMphasis… Innovation over Imitation

No comments:

Post a Comment