Tuesday, February 23, 2016

LB Works R8...

I may be going against recent popular opinion here, but I am not particularly fond of the overfender trend. Well… On some applications it is actually appealing and looks appropriately aggressive. However, I feel, in most cases, these fenders look like an afterthought. A nicely molded afterthought. Again, I realize I may be in the minority with this sentiment, but, overall, I just cannot seem to get on board with the exceedingly large fenders. In many cases, the flow and lines of the vehicle are lost and it appears as though huge pieces of fiberglass were just fastened to the sides of the car, often with large exposed rivets. It is a taste. A certain type of style. I understand that. It is my belief, however, that it takes a bit more to make these large fenders work. 

That said, I can get on board with the work Liberty Walk put into the aggressive R8 aero. I like this… 





No comments:

Post a Comment