Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Box One Collective

Catching the performance potential of cars on the track, strip, ring, circuit, etc. via video is definitely impressive and entertaining, but I truly enjoy seeing tuner cars in our everyday, urban and suburban settings. Perhaps it is because I am not the most tech-savvy person in the world and could not fathom how to put something like this together myself, but there is just something about the editing of these videos and how they capture the angles of the cars and put it to music that makes me want to get in the car and go for a cruise. If I ever complete (I use that term loosely) Project FD, I would love to have something like this done. I likely sound like a fool, so I will shut up now, but, if you have not already, do yourself a favor and take a few minutes and enjoy these short videos from Box One Collective.




No comments:

Post a Comment