Friday, October 7, 2011

Bulletproof 11th Anniversary Meet - October 15, 2011

I'm sure some may find it odd that I am posting about a meet taking place in Gardena, California given that, geographically, I am just about as far away from this meet as possible while still being in the same country. However, I think it is safe to say that I would most definitely be in attendance if I lived within a full gas tank of the event.

Over the past couple years I have built a solid relationship not only with Bulletproof Automotive the business, but with the owner of the company, Ben Schaffer. Hardly just a source for buying authentic JDM parts, Ben has been a resource and an inspiration to me personally, as well as to JDMphasis. I do not hesitate in calling Ben a friend.

I believe Ben's mission statement is all that is right with the Japanese tuning industry. Pro-authenticity and anti-corner-cutting, plain and simple. Supporting the visionaries and original designs, a true passion lies at the foundation of his business. For this, I encourage anyone in the area to make an effort to attend the Bulletproof 11th Anniversary Meet.

More details here.

My favorite line of the flyer: "Our apologies, but if you rock knockoffs or fake the funk no need to apply. This event is to celebrate and gather those that represent the real."

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment