Saturday, May 7, 2011

Project G37S: "Patience is passion tamed." - Lyman Abbott

Purchasing rare JDM parts is not the only instance in life where maintaining a sense of patience can prove beneficial. Heeding the proper perspective, there are parallels to be drawn between life and modifying. We experience adversity in both. A solid semblance of patience can be the answer to the stress, turmoil, and burdens of one's personal and everyday life. In some cases, that patience might be rewarded.

As far as modifying and my current project are concerned, patience is a necessity, and there is most certainly reward. I got the word from Ben on Friday that my exhaust components have arrived in the states. Currently resting safely in a California warehouse (at Bulletproof), I should have them in my grasp by the end of next week. Exciting! However, I am in for another substantial, yet extremely worthwhile, wait in regards to the next stage of this project, as the very day that I learned of the arrival of my new exhaust system from Japan, I found myself writing a check for my new aero components.

Big thanks to Ben at Bulletproof for his continued assistance with this project.



Since I do not have any pictures of my actual exhaust system at this time, I will post up a couple provocative shots of a Top Secret R35 exhaust that alternated as my desktop for a while. I have had them for a few months. Thus, I do not remember exactly where I found them... (I apologize for not giving credit.)





"Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears." - Barbara Johnson, American best-selling author.

No comments:

Post a Comment