Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Doing Things Right: Another G37S featuring Zele

There is a competitive tendency among enthusiasts to look upon the cars of owners of the same make with a more discerning, critical eye. That said, there is not much about my buddy, Eric's, G that I can criticize.


Eric, knowing I was working with Bulletproof Automotive, came to me a few months ago and asked if I could help him get some JDM aero for his G. I was happy to help. It is safe to say that Eric already had one of the nicest G's in the US, so improving upon it would be a difficult task.


I feel confident saying that it did not take long for his G to reach that proverbial next level.


Stanced nicely on a set of gloss black 20" Advan RS-D's and Hankook V12 rubber, which happen to frame a 4-wheel set of AP Racing stoppers, Eric needs as much traction as he can get with the added power of a GTM Stage 1 supercharger kit. The exterior of the G is where he thought a makeover was necessary. This car looked great with its previous set-up of a JP Vizage front lip, but we all know that the Zele aero for the V36 is difficult to top. Thus, Eric chose the side skirts and front bumper from Zele to complete the aesthetics of this beautiful pearl white G.


After a few days in his body shop receiving custom paint, Eric sent me these pictures of his G, fresh and remade.









The car looks great, Eric! Thanks for reaching out to me/Bulletproof Automotive. I'm glad I could help you out with some quality JDM parts. I hope to work with you more in the future. And, please, continue to Represent the Real...


JDMphasis... Innovation over Imitation

No comments:

Post a Comment