Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Boom! Resolution...

Almost 11 months have elapsed since the accident and today I finally had my insurance surcharge appeal hearing. To my surprise, I was in and out of the overcrowded bacterial cesspool that is the Registry of Motor Vehicles in less than ten minutes. Under oath, I explained what happened (If you're not familiar with the story, you can read it here.) and was informed, on the spot, that my insurance surcharge is going to be vacated. I do not believe I should have ever been surcharged in the first place, but regardless, this is very good news. No, great news!

I expect to receive a check from my insurance company in the next couple weeks for the difference I have been paying for the past 10 months. FD mod funds!

In case you forget what the G looked like, I have included a couple images. It still upsets me that this day was the first time I had driven the car in MONTHS… Ugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment