Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Project G37S: End-of-Summer Update

I stopped by Kaizen Tuning today to check on the status of the G. Today marked the one month mark of the car being in their possession. In short, the front bumper, side skirts, and rear bumper are painted and installed. There is still some work to be done, but the body work thus far is top-notch.

Installation of the MXP double-resonated test pipes, Tanabe Y-pipe, and HKS Racing Suction Reloaded Intakes is due to take place within the next week. The car will then be put on the dyno and custom-tuned using Osiris UpRev.

Throughout this stage of the project, we have discovered a few things that I want to address on the car. I am in the process of ironing out the details, but I'm confident that all will be worth the wait... It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Stay tuned.


I don't like to make 'Project Posts' without including pictures. So, despite not have any decent shots of the G as it is sitting currently, I can, at the very least, include two shots of a couple sharp R35's that were sitting in the Kaizen lot...




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see it next man, going to look sick with the Top Secret.

    ReplyDelete