Friday, January 25, 2013

Project G37S: Bulletproof Illuminati

Spacers, lugs, brake pads, etc... still to be completed, I have been contemplating for a while now where I am going to place this most symbolic decal. Now, I am not really one to sticker bomb my cars. Other than some JDMphasis: Innovation over Imitation representation and a subtle Bulletproof Automotive sticker residing at the top of my windshield, I have refrained from putting any stickers on the G. However, this is more than just a brand or company decal. This is a decal in which I take great pride. Frankly, I am honored to have received this decal.

For those of you who may not know, Bulletproof Illuminati is an invite-only group of enthusiasts. The core values are quality, innovation, authenticity, passion, and knowledge. The decal itself was designed by Manubu Suzuki (Mana-P) at his MS-R shop in Japan. The philosophy behind the decal is that whenever one surfaces it will be on a car whose owner embodies the same values and passion in regards to JDM parts and culture. Needless to say, you will not see an Illuminati decal on a car that is faking the funk.

Anyway, I have had this decal for a long time and I think the time may be approaching for me to represent and find it a home on the G. A few months back I was playing around with it...


Of course, this picture was taken before the paint work to the Zele front bumper and prior to the trim work done to the First Molding aero plates, but this may be the spot...

Thoughts? Opinions? Suggestions?


JDMphasis... Innovation over Imitation

1 comment:

  1. With how 'understated' your build is I think that would be a great location. It's awesome to be selected for something like that man!

    ReplyDelete