Sunday, May 22, 2011

"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

When it appears that every third or fourth G I come across is sporting a knock-off Top Secret front bumper, I would like to applaud the efforts of the owner of this G. Although I am far from sold on the end result, I certainly believe he deserves some credit for summoning the moxie to cut up his stock bumper and fabricate something new, albeit not completely original.

I believe the goal was to bring the Infiniti Essence Concept to life. The end result is not all that dissimilar.


Infiniti Essence Concept



The lines of the G37 hood are now thrown off a bit and my guess would be that, somewhere, the front grille of a monstrous Q56 is now emblem-less.



I cannot help but picture a fantastic combination of the front end of an Aston Martin One-77 and the open mouth of a catfish.





No comments:

Post a Comment