Monday, August 28, 2017

This Facebook post...

Chances are you have seen this abomination at some point over the past few days as it has gone viral on social media. If, by chance, you have not seen it, it initially surfaced on a VQ or Z/G page on Facebook with the popular "YOHB?" caption. It looks like sheet metal fastened to the fenders of a G35 with a nail gun. After being shared numerous times, a comical troll wrote a post with the picture attached thanking a replica aero company. Screenshots below.




Kind of funny, no? I am reposting this atrocity not for its comedic value, however. I am reposting this because the replica company's (that does not actually make this "aero") response caught my attention.


Over the years I have been cautious about posting links to websites or names of companies or vendors on this blog for this very reason. I do not wish to be the impetus behind a replica company expanding their grasp on the market or putting more money into their uncreative, greedy pockets; money they otherwise may have never seen. 

I do not know if this poorly translated post by this replica company is actually true or not, but I do know that I dislike their arrogance, ignorance, and insolence. Take some pride in your ride. Do not support these companies.


Be the Funk. Don't Fake it.


JDMphasis… Innovation over Imitation

No comments:

Post a Comment