To recap all the work that was completed in this stage of the project, here is a list:
- Pro-Comp 3" Lift Kit
- Volk TE37 Large PCD Wheels (18x8") w/ matching spare.
- BF Goodrich T/A KO2 (34x12.5R18)
- Demello Offroad Single Hoop Aluminum Front Bumper
- Schrockworks Washer Fluid Relocation Reservoir Kit
- Baja Designs 3.5" Squadron Sport Lights
- Bushwacker Extenda Fender Flares
- N-Fab Nerf Bars
- Hella Sharptone Horn (link to hear it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKOdNCv9UwE)
- Tint (2 front windows to match the rear and a small windshield banner)
- Interior LEDs
- Rear license plate LEDs
- LED headlight bulbs
The MBRP exhaust system was supposed to be installed in this stage, but it was backordered across the country from the manufacturer, so it should be arriving this week. That is one thing I noticed - with the more aggressive look, it needs a more aggressive growl. I am really looking forward to having this installed.
I have not had a chance to take many good pictures of the truck, but I will post what I have.
|Demello Single Hoop Aluminum Front Bumper|
|If you look closely, you can see the Hella horns behind the grille...|
|Pig on gas...|
|JDMphasis: Innovation over Imitation|
(Message me for JDMphasis decals.)
The mod bug has certainly hit in regards to Project FJ. I can honestly say that this truck ranks as the favorite daily driven vehicle I have ever owned. Some of my future plans for this truck include, as mentioned above, possibly adding a small spacer to the rear suspension, as well as a rear bumper - I am thinking Warrior at the moment. I would also like to do a light bar across the roof rack - both front and back. Also, one of the things I notice when I now look at the truck is the side mirrors. I feel like I need to black them out to match the rest of the truck. Performance-wise, I think the truck could benefit from a cold air intake system. There are a few other smaller things I would like to do, as well, but I would really like to concentrate some attention on the Z at this point. We will see if that happens… Stay tuned.
JDMphasis… Innovation over Imitation