Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2016 New England International Auto Show

Okay, so it is certainly not Tokyo Auto Salon 2016, but I was offered a ticket to this year's New England International Auto Show in Boston this past weekend. There are worse ways to spend a few hours on a Sunday afternoon. I attempted to snap a few pictures with my phone, but that proved rather challenging as there were about a hundred people in, on, and around every vehicle. I went to this event a couple years ago and I quickly remembered why I was not in a rush to go back: the crowds. People everywhere. People in line to sit in every parked car and pump the brakes, jiggle the shifters, adjust the mirrors and seats… People outside of every vehicle caressing, rubbing, touching, and brushing up against the exterior of every vehicle, transferring the greasy oils from their hands onto the shiny paint. Unsupervised screaming children running around playing tag and other non-car-show-friendly games. Anyway, enough complaining. Here are a few shots from the show…

R35… Enough said.


A few Aston Martins...



I'll take the black...

R8.

BMW I8.


I actually do not love the new Vettes, but I liked the wheel choice on this one… HRE P101.

American muscle… Mean.


These little cars look like a blast to drive...



German automotive artistry… Porsche GT3RS.



2016 Nismo Z34...



Digging the rear...

I liked the color combo on this Lexus GS F. I wonder why...

Same exterior/caliper color combo I am using on the Z33...

And the car I went back to a few different times… Liberty Walk R35 on air.






I LOVE the matte white...

Finished the day with an adult beverage from an ACK brewery I have been known to visit on occasion...

Thanks for looking...

JDMphasis… Innovation over Imitation

No comments:

Post a Comment