Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Project G37S: "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Some time has passed since my last update... There is little of note to report, as I am still waiting on my exhaust. At this point, it has been close to 11 months since the plan for the new exhaust was first discussed. I received an update in early August that construction was to be completed by the end of the month. Needless to say, they are running a bit behind schedule. Part of the game. Nonetheless, I have recently found myself synchronizing the e-mail accounts on my phone every few minutes as I anxiously await shipping confirmation.

Once the exhaust components arrive from Japan, I will drop the car off with my trusted friend, Brian, at JT Motoring. There, the G will be on the receiving end of some additional modifications about which I am particularly excited.

Stay tuned...

In the meantime, some new JDM swag.
Zele Performance Ti Shift Knob & discontinued Top Secret Oil Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment