Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dr. Jekyll and Volk Pride

One of the earliest supporters of JDMphasis is a V35 coupe owner from Miami, Florida. With a desire to set himself and his car apart from the rest, Anthony has a habit of making his wheel set-ups unique. Currently on his second set of custom TE37 wheels from Volk, Anthony's first set was a custom order from Rays that featured Mag Blue on one side and a Diamond Black on the other.


"You never see both sides at the same time so it's like having a dual personality."

Far from run-of-the-mill, the current wheels on Anthony's G started out as Limited Edition Time Attack TE37s, but, after a while, Anthony decided to make a change, so he had them powdercoated.


"I've always loved the Top Secret Gold finish, but I wanted to put my own twist on it. I chose the copper color on the other side because I have never seen that color on a TE37."







Click here for Anthony's complete mod list.

No comments:

Post a Comment