Friday, June 8, 2012

The One and a Half Calorie Z33...

To each his own. It's not for everyone. It's not for me. However, I can respect the divergent approaches to modding (unless it entails rocking fake parts - that I do not condone). Diversity is what keeps this hobby fresh. My humble opinion is that the Z is a sports car. I am of the mindset that one should drive a sports car - take corners with spirit and vigor and enjoy the suspension and handling characteristics of the car; not be forced to pay special attention to pebbles in the road for fear of damaging the front bumper. Although I am more of a function over form enthusiast, I am entertained by some of these HellaFlush rides. I know I'm late to the game with this particular project, but I was recently browsing YouTube and came across this minty fresh, pebble-plowing Z33...

Bosozuku-styled exhaust...

Check out the flex on that front end as this Z attempts to traverse a speed bump at the :53 mark...

No comments:

Post a Comment