Thursday, April 9, 2020

Project M4: Plans for Spring/Summer 2020

The M4 is currently in the same state that it was prior to winter. However, we have some plans for the coming weeks, as parts have been waiting in the wings for a few months now. I have gone back and forth with my vision for this car. That is not to suggest that my plans may not change down the metaphorical road, but, as of right now, I am actually quite happy with the appearance of the M4. A few small modifications and enhancements and the exterior of the car will be exactly where I want it. For now...

I have more plans for the interior of the M4 about which I am rather excited. It is safe to say that there will be a bit more carbon fiber adorning the cockpit courtesy of M Performance and IND Distribution.






And a teaser of some of the other parts I received from IND the other day...

I am in the process of figuring out when this work will be completed. Thank you for reading. Stay tuned. In the meantime, stay home. Stay safe.


JDMphasis... Innovation over Imitation

No comments:

Post a Comment