Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Tommy Kaira 'Z' Emblem

The little things…

Years ago when I owned my first Z33, I remember searching high and low for the Tommy Kaira Z emblem. I was never able to track one down. It is certainly nothing spectacular, but it is an item that I like because of its rarity and, well, because it is just cool.

YES!

With the help of the guys from Japan Auction Parts, I was finally able to track one down. Again, this is not a one-off Amuse exhaust system, Endless brakes, a set of Bride seats, or any part even remotely on that level, but I was still pretty stoked. 

A few weeks later and it arrived along with a few other goodies…


I have purchased a few items from the guys at Japan Auction Parts now. I have received great service and communication each time and they seem to have a genuine passion and interest in the Japanese tuning culture. Thank you again, Japan Auction Parts.

JDMphasis… Innovation over Imitation

No comments:

Post a Comment