Monday, February 29, 2016

Is there a nicer Z34 Stateside?

There are no fewer than a thousand photos of Gene's Z34 floating around the vast cosmos we call the internet. I am not breaking anything new and earth-shattering here by sharing a handful of those photos. However, with all the shoddy and cheaply-built cars that get featured all over social media these days, it is only fair that we give Gene just a little more publicity. I do not know Gene personally, but he messaged me a few years ago. During the course of our correspondence, I learned that Gene shares staunchly the pro-authentic/anti-corner-cutting position of JDMphasis. Gene's build reflects this mentality. No replica parts. Zero corners cut. Varis, Project Mu, Esprit, Work, Amuse, and Craft Square are but just a few of the brands represented on this rolling work of art… This is the kind of build that should encourage, motivate, and inspire. Take note, people. Take note.

Be the Funk. Don't Fake It.





 And probably one of my favorite shots of Gene's Z (mainly because I LOVE the Esprit wing)...


JDMphasis… Innovation over Imitation

No comments:

Post a Comment