We are an established automotive aftermarket company, hiring for the position of Marketing Coordinator. With over a decade in the industry, we are one of the largest in our field, due in large part to our young but energetic team. We are looking for a motivated professional with a passion for the automotive industry to join our team and help contribute to our continued success.
- Maintain comprehensive files and documents relating to department projects
- Manage and maintain sponsorship programs and project vehicles
- Work with industry contacts on various projects to grow existing relationships and create new ones
- Coordinate the planning and execution of vendor booths at various automotive shows and events
- Manage marketing campaigns across various social media platforms
- Assist in the creation and implementation of new campaigns
- Report to the Marketing Manager on the status and progression of numerous projects
Marketing Coordinator? Oh…
Marketing Coordinator for a company that specializes primarily in the production and sale of replica parts; parts that are copies of parts from legitimate manufacturers. Marketing Coordinator that reports to the Marketing Manager. My questions: What kind of marketing is needed here? How many marketing positions does a replica company need? You have already ripped off the design of another company. You have taken zero risk and put nothing on the line. You are selling a knock-off a tried-and-true part. You need someone to coordinate in marketing these parts? The original company has already done all the work. The original companies have done all the marketing necessary. You know the parts are in-demand or you would not have copied them in the first place.
It is a sad state of affairs when one can log onto forums nowadays and there are "enthusiasts" who legitimately do not know that certain parts are replicas. They do not know the original innovators. They do not know that the parts they covet are actually stolen designs.
Buy authentic. Support originality and innovation. Support the true talent of the industry.
Be Real. Buy Real.
JDMphasis… Innovation over Imitation