Thursday, July 23, 2015

Reader thanks...

A few weeks ago I received an e-mail from a loyal reader of JDMphasis. In the message, among other things, he asked me for my mailing address. About a week or so later I received a small padded envelope in the mail. In it was the tag pictured below.



What a pleasant surprise. It is quite humbling to know that people appreciate the blog. I acknowledge that this modest little online journal is nothing compared to some of the other online automotive publications - especially given that over the past year I have not been nearly as active blogging as I once was. Nonetheless, to know that people are still reading and following is pretty cool. Further, the fact that someone would think of me when he came across something like the Top Secret tag now holding the key to my Z allows me to see that there are some enthusiasts out there who share the same ideals and passion that I do for this industry. So… Thanks, Jerry. An envelope with some JDMphasis decals is on its way to your door.

Oh, and keep an eye out! Jerry has a bad G37 that will be featured on the blog once he sends me some decent pictures…

JDMphasis… Innovation over Imitation

No comments:

Post a Comment