Monday, August 11, 2014

Slow blog is slow...

JDMphasis has been insanely slow lately. Life has sort of got in the way of my hobby. I cannot even remember the last time I logged into a forum (perhaps not such a bad thing) or read a "feature" that actually interests and/or impresses me. Is the fan base of the tuning industry becoming more and more lame? Is corner-cutting at an all-time high? Am I just out of touch? Perhaps I am getting old? (My birthday is this Saturday if you care to send me a 'mod fund' donation.)

Anyway, I apologize for my lack of blog activity. I hope to address this slacking in the near future. Thank you for your continued support and loyalty.

A bit random, but I took this car for a ride recently. I was not overly impressed with it, but definitely a fun car. A few suspension modifications, wheels, and quality rubber and I think I would really enjoy playing around in one of these on a weekend cruise…




JDMphasis… Innovation over Imitation

No comments:

Post a Comment