Thursday, November 15, 2012

SWAG via JDMEGO

Jay, of JDMEGO, comes through again! Hooked up!


Jay has sent me some great packages free of charge in the past. This time I wanted to support him, so I made a purchase by way of his online store without telling him. (Visit! Some cool stuff in there...) The next day I received a text from Jay saying that he would take care of me. Needless to say, he did just that, sending me a package containing the contents pictured above. I now have an abundance of JDMEGO plate frames and a hearty surplus of stickers and decals. (I only wish I had more cars!)

Without question, once my car finds its way back on the road, there will be some JDMEGO representation.

Thank you again to one of the best guys in the scene.

2 comments:

  1. My FR-S needs a plate frame... Looks like I'll be making a purchase! Unless you want to slide one my way! lol

    -jdmevolved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay is such a great guy. I have the same problem too, not enough cars for my JDMEGO collection.

    ReplyDelete