Tuesday, November 29, 2011

JDMphasis teaming up with Bulletproof Automotive

I am extremely happy to announce that I have recently joined the Bulletproof Automotive team as an Independent Sales Representative, specializing in G and Z parts. (That is not to say that I cannot help with other makes and models.)

While I still maintain full-time 9-5 employment, I am excited about this opportunity. A great chance for me to combine my passion for modifying in association with one of the biggest names in the JDM scene, I am quite proud to be affiliated with Bulletproof Automotive. 

For the few of you who may not know, Bulletproof is well-known and widely respected for their steadfast position in regards to originality, innovation, and unflappable support of authenticity. The mission statement is simple: Represent the Real. If you are looking for replicas, knock-offs, or fake parts, you should look elsewhere. Bulletproof Automotive strives to support the original designs from the best aftermarket parts companies in the world. It is truly an honor to have been asked to join such an esteemed company made up of like-minded individuals and hardcore JDM enthusiasts.

If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask. I have created a link to the BPA website on the side of the blog. If you do not see what you're looking for there, there is still a very good chance we can get it for you. 

Outside of this blog, I can be reached at bill@bulletproofautomotive.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment